An organic diet has finally become popular and has hit the news in a big way. Not so long ago, the majority of society looked at people who ate organic as fanatics or granola heads.
However, “eating organic” has been a natural way of life for centuries! Actually, since the beginning of time. A green diet is the ONLY way to stay healthy and to maintain your weight. Plus it is an excellent way to conserve renewable energy and preserve our planet.
What you eat has a serious impact on our environment and renewable energy. According to Cornell University researchers, Americans only need to make small changes in order to reduce approximately 50 percent of our energy consumption used by our food system:
Don’t worry if you are not sure what to fix. Here are a few organic recipe ideas to get you started.
- Honey Apple Rum Raisin Cake
- Gluten-Free Scottish Buttery Shortbread
- Holiday Cranberry Kisel | Traditional Recipe
- Organic French Chocolate Truffles | Exquisite
- Simple Healing Herb Soup
- Easy Cream of Potato Soup
- Vegetarian Curry Lentil Soup
- Thai Sweet Potato Coconut Curry Soup
- Chaga Tea Latte | Vegan Superfood
- Homemade Organic Kombucha Tea
- Immune Building Smoothie | Matcha Spice
Well, you will have to see the delectable list of wonderful main meals: